Extended Hours – Navajo School Clothing Submission
4520 N Central Ave
Ste 250, Phoenix
Annual Navajo School Clothing Program 2019-2020 School Year!!
**Applications taken on a First Come, First Served Basis** DEADLINE: July 29th, 2019.**
Applications will be taken at the Phoenix Indian Center through Monday, July 29, 2019.
Evening hours will be offered on Tuesday, July 23rd and Thursday, July 25th from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Child must be enrolled members of the Navajo Nation with a census enrollment number.
- Child must be between the ages of 3 and 13 years old at time of order.
- Child must be enrolled in an approved and participating educational institution.
- NEW participants: CIB (Certificate of Indian Blood-Navajo Tribe ONLY) for Child(ren), along with parent(s)/Guardian(s) CIB, and school verification form.
- RETURNING participants: submit application and verification of school enrollment document
- Please bring: a. Child’s clothing & shoe size, along with weight & height measurements. (b) Child’s school information:• School District Name• School Name• School Address• School Phone Number
- Applications may be requested and/or submitted electronically via email or fax.
- Children, who are HOME-SCHOOLED, enrolled in HEADSTART HOMEBASED PROGRAMS or DAYCARE CENTERS are not eligible for services.
- ALL CHILDREN AT ANY MARICOPA COUNTY SCHOOL MAY SUBMIT AT PIC
QUESTIONS?? Contact Phoenix Indian Center Phone: 602-264-6768 Fax: 602-274-7486 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phoenix Indian Center, Inc. | 4520 N Central Ave, Suite 250 | Phoenix, AZ 85012