Register for our upcoming workshops, classes and webinars! We offer these sessions through virtual, in-person or hybrid options. Dates, times, locations and session formats vary.
For details and to sign up, click our Workshops & Events Calendar page
About Webinars and Online Meetings:
The Phoenix Indian Center uses Zoom technology for online webinars & meetings. Please go through these steps before the scheduled webinar or meeting starts.
- Log into your Zoom account to ensure access. If you do not have a Zoom account, create a FREE account at www.zoom.com
- Go to the webinar/meeting link provided and log in a minimum of 5 – 10 minutes early. That gives you time to fix problems if needed.
- Also: Consider what device you are using for webinars and online meetings.
- If you are using a mobile device (phone or tablet), you may need to download the Zoom app from your device’s app store.
- If you are using a laptop or desktop computer, make sure your internet connection, web camera and microphone work.
- Be sure to check your email for meeting notices, registration confirmations and other Phoenix Indian Center messages.
- Check your email spam folder if you do not see messages about your scheduled webinar or meeting.
For questions about Phoenix Indian Center events, call 602-264-6768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org