If you are looking for a challenging position with respect for creativity and compassion in the workplace, then you have come to the right place! Our philosophy is to treat everyone, including our customers with respect. Our work connects us to people and communities in and outside of Arizona, continually moving our mission forward, partnering with all organizations as appropriate, and ensuring that our services reflect the diversity of the people and communities we serve.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and believe in advancement for our staff. You are encouraged to submit your application for an open position.
To Apply, Submit Current Resume, Cover letter and Supplemental Information:
A complete Application Submission includes:
- Supplemental Information Form
- Cover Letter
- Proof of Tribal Enrollment/Certificate of Indian Blood if claiming tribal preference
- If you are a descend but not enrolled, we encourage you to discuss this in your Cover Letter
Click here to download the Supplemental Information Form
You can apply three ways:
- Save the above completed items into a PDF and submit your Application Packet (in PDF only) by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to complete your application online before the closing date!
- Mailed applications can be sent to:
PHOENIX INDIAN CENTER, INC. – Personnel
4520 North Central Avenue, Suite 250 | Phoenix, Arizona 85012
For more information, contact us at:
PHOENIX INDIAN CENTER, INC.
Ph: 602-264-6768, ext 110 | Fax: 602-274-7486
The Phoenix Indian Center, Inc. is an EEOC, Employment-At-Will, and Indian Preference employer along with a Drug-Free and Commercial Smoke-Free work environment. All employment is based upon appropriate clearances.