We are now taking applications for the annual Navajo School Clothing Program! Applications are taken on a first come, first served basis so come in today to submit your application. Here is some important information:
DEADLINE: JULY 29, 2019.
- Child must be an enrolled member of the Navajo Nation with a census enrollment number
- Child must be between the ages of 3 and 13 years old at the time of order
- Child must be enrolled in an approved and participating educational institution
- NEW participants: CIM (Certificate of Indian Blood – Navajo Tribe ONLY) for child(ren), along with parent(s)/guardian(s) CIB
- RETURNING participants: completed application for current year
- Please bring:
- Child’s clothing & shoe size, along with weight & height measurements.
- Child’s school information: School district name, school name, school address, and school phone number
- Applications may be requested and/or submitted electronically via email or fax
- Applications may be submitted at the Phoenix Indian Center at 4520 N Central Ave, Suite 250, Phoenix, AZ 85012, Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Evening hours will be offered on Tuesday, July 23, 2019, and Thursday, July 25, 2019.
- Children who are HOME-SCHOOLED, enrolled in HEADSTART HOMEBASED PROGRAMS or DAYCARE CENTERS are not eligible for services
- Children who attend school in the
- KYRENE SCHOOL DISTRICT: Please call Tammy @ 480-541-1133
- TEMPE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT: Please call Diane @ 480-730-7328
- MESA SCHOOL DISTRICT: Please call Eleanor @ 480-472-0577