Click here to honor an American Indian graduate from the class of 2020!
There are currently four tribes with a high number (and rising) of COVID-19 cases. Phoenix Indian Center is organizing a relief effort to continue assistance. Below are our guidelines:
- We are no longer accepting physical donations of items
- You can help by making a monetary donation by clicking here
- 100% of all funding received will go directly to purchase pallets of product to be delivered directly to the Tribal hot spots
- Every dollar helps these efforts. Your dollars go further as we will have greater purchasing power to negotiate needed product.
- These dollars are being used to purchase large quantities of disposable face masks, sanitizer, bleach and disinfectant cleansers, highly concentrated germicidal bleach for healthcare facilities, gloves, water and other.
- Are you a business wanting to donate pallets of product? Call or email us.
Contact Jolyana Begay-Kroupa or Bree Marshall at 602.264.6768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Are you trained in Suicide Prevention? Join Urban Indian Coalition of Arizona’s network of support for anyone who has been training in ASIST, SafeTALK & QPR.